- Dairy Cultures
- Natural Colors
- Flavors for Dairy Foods
- Lab & Quality Control Equipment
- Meat & Seafood
- Marinades & Sauces
Transglutaminase Enzyme binds the protein in wheat and flour and improves the characteristics of the dough and overall sensory properties of baked goods.
Showing the single result
TGPro™ Transglutaminase, is a widely used natural enzyme produced by the fermentation of Streptoverticillium Mobaraense that binds the natural protein sources of food, improving the texture and reducing costs without additional additives or extra powder proteins.
• Helps maintain shape and texture after baking
• Improves dough properties with weak gluten
• Improves gas retention and pore structure of the dough
• Increases water retention
Suggested Dosage:0.05 – 0.10%