Lactase is a glycoside hydrolase enzyme used commercially to prepare lactose-free products for people with milk intolerance problems.
Showing all 2 results
NeutraLac™ 5000 Lactase is a glycoside hydrolase enzyme used commercially to prepare lactose-free products. Derived from the fermentation of a selected strain of Kluyveromyces lactis that breaks down lactose into glucose and galactose which are easily digestible for people with milk intolerance problems.
• Milk composition including fat and lactose concentration
• Desired level of lactose in final product
• Batch processing conditions (hydrolysis time and temperature)
• Post-packaging conditions after in-line dosing (storage time and temperature)
Size: 44lb drum (20kg)
Lactase Enzyme Food Grade
NeutraLac™ 5000 FG is a new and improved food-grade lactase produced by the fermentation of Bifidobacterium bifidum. The product ensures the controlled elimination of lactose in milk which is degraded into mixture of glucose and galactose. NeutraLac™ 5000 FG is a glycoside hydrolase enzyme used commercially to prepare lactose-free products for people with milk intolerance problems.
- Controlled elimination of lactose including more accurate measuring of lactose levels
- Reduced risk of off-flavors due to exceptional purity
- Stable level of sweetness during shelf life for sugared milk products
- Lactose-reduced fermented milk products that can be easily digested
- Fermented milk products with less added sugar
- Same sweetness and texture over time
- No process change – lactase can be added together with cultures
- Formulation flexibility: freedom to use starch-based stabilizers in your yogurt formulation
Size: 34oz (1L) & 44lb drum (20kg)