Transglutaminase Enzyme, known as meat glue, binds the natural protein sources of meats and improves the sensory properties while helping to reduce costs.
Showing the single result
TGPro™ Transglutaminase, known as meat glue is a widely used natural enzyme produced by the fermentation of Streptoverticillium Mobaraense that binds the natural protein sources of food, improving the texture and reducing costs without additional additives or extra powder proteins.
Sausage, Ham & Meatballs
• Improves texture, elasticity, mouth-feel & yield
• Improve gel capacity, water retention, slice ability, & thermal stability
• Facilitates the elimination or reduction of phosphates & caseinates
• Helps prevent splitting
• Helps reduce cost of the finished product
Restructured Meat: (Meat, pork, poultry & seafood)
• Designed for meat binding or restructuring, such as pork, beef, lamb, chicken, seafood, and so on to increase added value
* Should be used in combination with sodium caseinate